Monday, August 8, 2011

Mmm Mmmm It's Monday!

Every Monday is going to be recipe day where I share a recipe with you to enjoy! 
Today's recipe is Apple Dumplings. This is a DELICIOUS recipe that is always a big hit at parties and is super easy to make! 

The first time I had this was in Knoxville TN.  After one bite I was hooked!  I had to have the recipe.  My brother loves apple pie and cinnamon apples and I thought he would LOVE this! My friend gave me the recipe and it has been a hit in the Peavy household ever since! 
    
Apple Dumplings
 
2 large apples (cut into 16 pieces)
2 packs crescent rolls
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 T cinnamon
1 T brown sugar
12 oz mountain dew
1 stick butter

Wrap apples in crescent rolls, tuck under all sides. 
Put in pan.  Melt butter,sugar,cinnamon, and brown sugar(it will be thick).  
Pat over crescent rolls.  Pour mountain dew over them. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.


ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment